Thursday

Allow me to walk your dog. I'm the Dog Concierge




Concierge:
A Concierge literally means " keeper of the keys"  or in today's terms it can also mean "care giver".  In both cases My years of raising and training dogs coupled with almost a decade of Hospitality training at a 5 star hotel caring for celebrity's pets will make sure your pet, your family member, is well cared for while you are away.


I live at Kinetic (4814-South building) and wish to offer this service to my neighbors. 

I love dogs and want to make sure they are always taken good care of. I will not be traveling all over the city so my time will focus on Kinetic and the Backyard's dogs exclusively.  I do not have a dog of my own currently, so your dog will not have to adjust to any other " animal smells" when I pay a visit. The safety and well being of your pet is and always will be my main concern.
Each walk comes with a Progress Report emailed to you! 


We can arrange a time to meet and that way, I can discuss your expectations and get  acquainted with your dog. This process will help your pet get to know me.  To arrange a visit, Please contact Patrick at  773-915-3178  or Email: Pjwarneka@gmail.com.

Rates

Regular dog walking hours are 10 AM - 5 PM, Monday-Friday.

A private 25 minute walk for your dog is $15 per walk.
Dog Walks:
  A consistent exercise schedule is very helpful in removing stress in a pets day. All dogs are walked individually.  Once back home I will put down fresh water and give out a treat as a reward. We can provide a feeding if you so choose.

$5.00 for second dog.


A longer, private, 40 minute  walk is $25 per power walk
Dog power walks:
A 40 minute walk is Perfect for bigger dogs who need to stretch their legs a bit more or are known to take longer to do their business.


Puppies –  They need more attention. I suggest  2 visits a day 15 minutes each with a short walk, food and water replenished and some playful interaction to ease any stress
and “puppy proof” their surrounding. $10 per visit ($20 per day)
Running late at work?
 If you would like your pet walked before 10 AM or after 5 PM, I am happy to accommodate your request. This will be billed at the regular rate plus a $5.00 fee per walk.

*the more notice possible the better.


With each house call you can expect the following:

1) Fresh water and approved treats will be handed out
2) A "Progress Report"  email or text update will be sent to owner
3) Blinds/curtains can be drawn to ensure pet’s comfort for any weather changes
4) leash returned /doors checked and favorite toys “rescued” and available to pet
5) When outside your dog will always be on a leash and closely watched
6) I will not walk “packs” of dogs together

Exercise helps a dog's stress levels and keeps them happy!


Easy Payment Options

Payments can be made in Cash, Check or Credit Card. 
Invoices can be emailed out weekly for following week’s service.


No comments:

Post a Comment